Build Your Own Gaming Computer
Create the best gaming computer, with the best gaming hardware options.
Creating your own custom gaming machine has never been easier when ordering from 800HighTech. Choose from our huge range PC desktops, laptops and notebooks, or build your own machine right from the very core.
We also offer many gaming peripherals to help you rig your machine for the ultimate gaming experience.
Logitech’s new line of controllers, headsets and speakers, are a great way to start customizing your gaming machine….Add one, two, or more to suit your gaming needs….Check out our pick of the bunch…
- Tiltable, color GamePanel™ LCD: The (320×240) display shows unprecedented levels of information—both in- and out-of-game—including game stats, system information, VOIP communication data, video playback, image slideshows, and many other items.
- User-selectable backlit characters: Personalize the keyboard to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys—even in the dark.
- Twelve fully programmable G-keys with three macros per key: Program up to 36 single keypresses or complex macros; use the MR key to record new macros on-the-fly.
- Multi-key input: Use up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions.
- Game/desktop mode: Disable the Windows/Context Menu keys so they won’t interrupt your game if pressed accidentally.
- Two powered Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Transfer data to and from peripherals—such as MP3 players and flash drives—while also charging battery-powered devices.
- Intelligent cable management: Keep mouse, headset, and other cords out of the way by routing them through channels on the underside of the keyboard.
- Instant media access: Use the convenient one-touch controls for volume and media playback.
- Gaming-grade laser: Gives you game-changing precision at any hand speed.* Maximum speed— 165 inches per second.
- Maximum acceleration—30 Gs.
- On-the-fly adjustable dpi: Enjoy pixel-precise targeting (200 dpi) to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 5700 dpi).
- Dual-mode scroll wheel with hyper-fast scrolling: Provides precise click-to-click scrolling that’s perfect for weapon selection when you’re gaming. Or, switch to frictionless hyper-fast scrolling to fly through long Web pages when the boss is looking.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene feet: Super-slick feet glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
Make it yours.
- Weight tuning: Prefer a heavier or lighter mouse? Enjoy up to 27 grams of extra weights that you can mix-and-match for personalized feel and control.
- Onboard memory: Lets you save and take your settings with you when you’re on the go. A ready-to-play profile (for keyboard macros and dpi settings) stores critical info for your favorite title.
- Ten programmable buttons: Put valuable macros in your hand.
Now hear this.
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby® technology: Delivers a detailed soundfield—hear your enemies before they see you.
- Ear-enclosing design: Shields you from distractions and immerses you in the game.
- 40 mm laser-tuned speaker drivers with neodymium magnets: High performance components deliver crisp highs, lows, and everything in between.
- Unidirectional, noise-canceling microphone: Focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
- Full-speed, all-digital USB connection: Delivers clean, clear audio and lets you keep your desk speakers plugged into your sound card.
- Three customizable G-keys: One-touch command over music, voice morphing, and more.
- On-ear audio controls: Quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Real-time voice morphing: Select from six voices–Troll, Mutant, Alien, Giant, Cyborg, and Space Squirrel.
- Rotating mic boom with auto-mute: Microphone mutes automatically when rotated up and out of the way.
- Microphone mute light: Glows red when mic is muted.
- Cable management wrap: Don’t need all 10 feet of cable? Wrap it up and keep it out of the way.
Premium Sound – This is what the top of the line sounds like.
- Onboard 5.1 Digital Decoding: Hear every detail of your favorite Dolby® digital and DTS soundtracks. THX Certified Sound: Settle for nothing less than the THX seal of approval for master quality.
- 505 Watts: Turn any room of your house into a powerful theater. 10″ Long-throw Subwoofer and Tuned Bass Port: Get 188 watts of powerful, distortion-free bass.
- Aluminum Phase Plug Satellites: Combine the clarity of a tweeter with the richness and fullness of a separate mid-range.
Convenience. Simplify life.
- Digital and Analog Inputs: Add up to 6 components simultaneously.
- Digital SoundTouch™ Control Panel: Change volume on all speakers, set inputs and more.
- Wireless Remote: Control up to seven sources, even PCs and video games.
- Wall-Mountable Satellite Speakers: Just rotate the stands to switch from desktop to wall.
Force 3D Pro Joystick
- Force Feedback Technology: Experience authentic, real-time feedback.
- 12 Programmable Buttons: Customize your settings for each game or each vehicle – maximum optimization.
- High-Precision Throttle: Get more accuracy over competitive controllers.
- Rapid-Fire Trigger: Fire fast and furious.
- 8-Way Hat Switch: Navigate without moving your hand.
Comfort and Convenience
- Sculpted Twist Handle: Play longer with superior comfort.
G25 Racing Wheel
- Dual-motor force feedback transmission: Experience quiet, powerful force feedback effects. You’ll feel every bump, bank, and curb, recreated with remarkable fidelity.
- Six-speed stick shift: Quickly select between six forward gears and a push-down reverse gear. Or switch to sequential shifting mode.
- 900 degree wheel rotation: Turns 2 ½ times, lock-to-lock, to accurately replicate real steering dynamics.
- Metal gas, brake, and clutch pedals: Control your car intuitively with sturdy, true-to-life pedals.
- Two paddle shifters: Keep both hands on the wheel while changing gears.
- 12 programmable buttons plus D-pad: Easily map game functions to your preference with the powerful software.
- Hand-Stitched Leather: The 11-inch wheel is wrapped in real leather to help keep your hands comfortable during long racing sessions.
G940 Flight System
- Authentic design: Every piece of Logitech® Flight System G940 is carefully crafted with realism in mind. We looked to military and commercial planes and helicopters for inspiration. You get an experience that’s more realistic and more fun, with important controls that look, feel, and work just like the real thing.
- Force feedback joystick: Control your aircraft with confidence. Force feedback effects allow you to feel its movement as well as its reaction to wind shear, buffeting, turbulence, and g-forces.
- Dual throttle: Precisely control multi-engine aircraft using the two 8-way hat switches. Or lock the levers when you need to operate your engines in sync.
- Rudder pedals with toe brakes: Enjoy true-to-life rudder control, essential when you’re performing defensive maneuvers and crosswind landings, or piloting helicopters.
- Interactive, programmable throttle-base buttons: Keep in control with buttons that illuminate red, green, amber, or off to indicate the status of critical aircraft systems—gear up, flaps down, and many others—just like they would in a real cockpit.
- Game support: Works with PC flight simulators including Microsoft® Flight Simulator X, IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946, Falcon: Allied Force, Lock On: Modern Air Combat X-Plane 9, Enemy Engaged 2, and DCS: Black Shark
If for the some reason the Logitech goods don’t meet your gaming requirements, or perhaps they are just too much, you can request your own add-ons including:
- 1. Keyboards
- 2. Mouse
- 3. Speakers
- 4. Headsets
- 5. PC Game Controllers (Joysticks, Gamepads, Wheels
- 6. Game System Controllers (PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS Lite, PSP)
- 7. Universal Remotes
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.