Nokia N97 To Rival iPhone
Another phone tipped to rival the iPhone, the Nokia N97, with touch screen and qwerty keyboard...
Nokia have released what is tipped to be the newest rival to Apple’s iPhone, the N97. Unveiled in December 2008, the N97 sports both touch-screen capabilities and a qwerty keyboard.
The N97’s main features include:
- 3.5 inch bright nHD (640 x 360 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio) TFT color display with resistive touch screen and tactile feedback
- WLAN and HSDPA (3.5G) Internet capabilities
- DVD quality video capture at 30fps
- 5 mega pixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens
- Dual LED flash
- 32GB of onboard memory with microSD expansion (for up to 48GB total capacity)
- automatic geotagging of images and videos
- integrated A-GPS and included maps
- Symbian OS v9.4
The N97 will launch in the next month, with a retail price set of around €550 ($693) excluding taxes.
< href="http://800hightech.com/products.php?subcat=24" target="new">Click here to view our range of cell-phones and electronics, available on finance for Military Service Members and Civilian DoDs>>>
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.