Numark Battle Pak DJ Audio Bundle
Numark Battle Pak DJ Kit With Apple Macbook Pro and Serato Scratch Live 3
This great combination of Numark DJ Battlepak, Macbook Pro and Rane Serato Scratch Live is everything you need to master and flaunt your DJ skills. This great package not only provides you with a professional platform on which to spin your classic vinyl, but the combination of AppleMacBook Pro and Serato Scratch Live 3 also gives you the power to emulate MP3’s from your computer on a real-life vinyl tracking record, allowing you to use the vinyl to control the playback of your MP3.
DJ Audio Package Includes:
- Numark BattlePakDJ Complete DJ Kit
- Rane Serato Scratch Live SL3 DJ Software
- Apple MacBook Pro Laptop
- Rozoil’s Gruv-Glide
Apply For The Numark Professional DJ Audio Bundle with Financing
1. Numark BattlePakDJ Complete DJ Kit
No need to look any further when you can get started instantly with the Numark Battle Pack DJ System.
The Numark DM950 is a compact, rugged mixer packed with essential features. Includes a replaceable crossfader, 2-band EQ per channel, durable steel construction, a comfortable sloped front panel, 2 phono- and 2 line-level RCA inputs, and a 1/4″ mic input
The Numark TT1625 is a direct-drive turntable featuring 10% pitch adjustment, 33 and 45rpm speeds, an aluminum platter, S-shaped tone arm, and dual start/stop controls
- Numark HF125 headphones feature flexible, 7-position, independently adjustable padded ear cups; large 40mm mylar speaker drivers; 6′ tangle-resistant cord; and padded headband
- (2) TT1625 multi-directional direct drive turntables with aluminum platters
- DM950 2 channel + mic mixer, EQ on each channel, slider style cuing
- HF125 flexible 7-position dual headphone
- (2) Groove Tool cartridges and slipmats
- 1 DM-950 mixer with 2 phono, 2 line and 1 mic input
- 2 TT-1625 professional direct drive turntables with DJ cartridges and slipmats
- 1 pair HF-125 headphones
Back To Top
2. Rane Serato Scratch Live SL3 DJ Software
Advanced 24-Bit Usb 2.0 Interface For Professional DJs.
Like the world standard Rane SL 1, the SL 3 connects one or two standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive. Enhanced by studio grade preamps and 24-bit audio processing, this compact new solution produces a warm punchy sound to heighten the senses. The Auxiliary Ouputs allow DJs and electronic musicians to intensify the mix with the Scratch Live SP-6 Sample Player.
Auxiliary Inputs provide a live input feed for creative sampling or recording your set. Use any combination of audio sources: control CD, control vinyl, MIDI or regular CDs and vinyl for more flexibility than ever.
The included 12″ vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
- USB 2.0 high speed audio interface
- Improved dynamic range: 104 dB
- Maximum audio output: 3 Vrms (hotter output)
- 24-bit 44.1 or 48 kHz converters
- Aux Input for Live Mix Recording or LiveFeed
- Aux Output allows use of the Sample Player as a Virtual Deck
- Aux Output opens the door for future expansion and creative configurations
- High-grade phono preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers
- Software switchable Direct Thru connections: less cable required
- Independent Line / Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility
- Galvanic isolation prevents computer noise from interfering with audio path
- Soft carry case included
- Includes international power supply
- Best performance and easy transfer between Djs
Whats In The Box:
- 1 SL 3 Interface
- 1 Soft Carry Case
- 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc
- 1 External Universal Power Supply with Country Adaptors
- 1 USB Cable
- 4 Stereo RCA Cables
- 2 Control CDs
- 2 Control Vinyl Records
- 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 3
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Operators Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Computer interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB Power Requirement: 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- USB Audio Channels: Six Record and Six Playback
- External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Converters: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate
- DAC Dynamic Range: 104 dB, A-weighted
- Line Thru Dynamic Range: 101 dB, A-weighted
- Phono Thru Dynamic Range: 98 dB, A-weighted
- THD+N: 0.009% at 1 kHz at 2 Vrms
- All Inputs Phono or Line Level: Switchable
- Line Input Unbalanced RCA
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms
- Phono Input: Unbalanced RCA
- Sensitivity: Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV
- A DJ mixer with at least 2 channels
- At least one turntable or CD player
- Computer with available USB 2.0 port
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Hard drive space for storing music
- 1 GB RAM
- Pentium 4 / 1.5 GHz
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher, or Vista with Service Pack 1 or higher
- Note that we recommend Windows XP over Vista for performance reasons.
- Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
- G4 / 1 GHz
Back To Top
3. Apple – MacBook Pro with 15.4″ Display
From the aluminum unibody to the LED-backlit display, MacBook Pro has been precision engineered down to the smallest detail.
Take this laptop on the road and enjoy high-speed wireless access via the AirPort Extreme 802.11n wireless network connection. Video chat with friends and family using the iSight camera and rapidly multitask with the Intel Core2 Duo processor.
Precision aluminum. The new gold standard.
Carved from a single block of aluminum, the new MacBook Pro unibody enclosure is slim and streamlined with a soft-brushed surface and stunning contours. But it’s not all about beauty. The unibody also makes MacBook Pro more durable than ever. So you can throw it in your briefcase or messenger bag and pull it out at an airport, in a hotel room, or on location without a second thought.
The moment you open your MacBook Pro you’re greeted by glorious, full screen brightness. But that’s only one gleaming quality of the glossy LED-backlit widescreen display. The picture is brilliant and sharp from corner to corner. And anything you view — including the ultrathin display itself — is a spectacular experience. The seamless glass enclosure makes this display strong and durable. And the display is power efficient and mercury- and arsenic-free, so it’s greener than ever. Learn more about MacBook Pro and the environment
Graphics in full force.
The MacBook Pro reaches a new level of high-speed, high-end game-playing power. Not to mention pure performance for graphics-intensive applications like Aperture and Motion. Use the new NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics processor for great everyday performance with up to 5 hours of battery life.1 Or switch to the discrete NVIDIA 9600M GT graphics processor for the fastest, smoothest, clearest graphics yet.
Even the keyboard is advanced.
The rigid aluminum keyboard webbing has been cut precisely to hold the keys. And the keys are curved to perfectly fit fingers. The result? Pure typing bliss. The keyboard is also illuminated, so when you’re in low-light settings, such as airplanes or conference rooms, you can always see what you’re typing.
It all just clicks.
The first thing you might notice — or not notice — is the button. The entire trackpad is the button, so you can click anywhere. Without a separate button, your hands have 39 percent more room to move on the large, silky glass surface. Use two fingers to scroll up and down a page. Pinch to zoom in and out. Rotate an image with your fingertips. Swipe with three fingers to flip through your photo libraries. Swipe with four fingers to show your desktop, view all open windows, or switch applications. If you’re coming from a right-click world, you can right-click with two fingers or configure a right-click area on the trackpad. The more you use the Multi-Touch trackpad, the more you’ll wonder what you ever did without it.
All-new Multi-Touch trackpad
Multi-Touch comes to MacBook Pro in a spacious, smooth trackpad that is also the button.
The 15-inch MacBook Pro has a hard drive up to 320GB2 and holds up to 4GB of RAM. So there’s plenty of room for your photo libraries, video projects, and files. With fast 1066MHz DDR3 memory, you can run more applications at once and instantly access even more of your stuff. Burn DVDs using the ultrafast 8x SuperDrive. MacBook Pro also offers optional solid-state drives, which have no moving parts for enhanced durability.
Ports with possibilities.
The 15-inch MacBook Pro is iPod, iPhone, digital camera, and external hard drive ready. If it has a cable, there’s a place for it. You’ll find two USB 2.0 ports and a FireWire 800 port for connecting faster peripherals. The Mini DisplayPort is a perfect fit for the new Apple LED Cinema Display. MacBook Pro even recognizes what you plug in, so you don’t have to install new drivers.
Inside the 15-inch MacBook Pro is a fast Intel Core 2 Duo processor running at up to 2.93GHz. It’s based on groundbreaking 45-nm process technology and advanced Core microarchitecture. With the 1066MHz frontside bus and up to 6MB of shared L2 cache, MacBook Pro runs applications faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Your studio to go.
Wherever you go, wireless capabilities go with you. With the latest 802.11n wireless technology built into MacBook Pro, you’re always seamlessly and effortlessly connected to the wireless world out there, at home, and at work.3 MacBook Pro automatically finds available networks and allows you to join them with just one click. Then surf the web, send email, video chat, print, stream your music, and more. Bluetooth capabilities are also built in, so brilliant accessories can become your wireless accomplices. And when a Wi-Fi network isn’t available, you can connect to the Internet anywhere there’s a cellular network using the ExpressCard/34 slot and a 3G wireless card. With up to 5 hours of battery life, do everything you need to do, wherever you need to do it.
Be everywhere at once.
Cleverly integrated — almost hidden — at the top of the MacBook Pro display is an iSight camera. Use it with iChat, and you can be anywhere without actually being there. Video chat with a buddy, share a video with a colleague, or present to a client.4 Use iSight with Photo Booth for fun photo effects. And there’s no need to waste valuable primping time installing software or configuring the camera. Like everything Mac, iSight just works.
- Apple MacBook Pro with 15.4″ Display
- MagSafe power adapter, AC wall plug, power cord and lithium?polymer battery
- Software: Time Machine, Quick Look, iLife ’09 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand) and more
- Display cleaning cloth
- Owner’s manual
- Intel Core2 Duo mobile processor With 1066MHz frontside bus, 3MB shared L2 cache and 2.4GHz processor speed based on the innovative Intel Core microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy efficient for cooler, quieter operation
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM for multitasking power; expandable to 4GB
- Slot-loading multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW SuperDrive with double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media
- 15.4″ widescreen LED backlit display with 1440 x 900 resolution to bring your games and movies to life
- 250GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm) provides plenty of storage space and fast read/write times
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M and NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphics with up to 512MB GDDR3 SDRAM shared video memory and support for DVI, VGA and dual-link
- DVI connectors (requires adapters; not included). Dual display and video mirroring capability
- 1 FireWire 800 port and 2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports provide quick and simple connection for digital peripherals
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless interface lets you connect to other Bluetooth?enabled peripherals
- Built-in AirPort Extreme wireless network connection (802.11n) for easy wireless connectivity
- Built-in 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet LAN supports an easy wired connection to the Internet
- Built-in iSight webcam with stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone make it easy to video chat with friends and family
- Multitouch trackpad for precise cursor control, 2-finger scrolling, pinch, rotate, 3-finger swipe, 4-finger swipe, tap, double-tap and drag capabilities
- Precision aluminum unibody for a stylish exterior
- Weighs 5.5 lbs. and measures only 1″ thin for easy portability
- Mac OS X 10.5 “Leopard” preinstalled
- Software package with Time Machine, Spotlight, iChat, Safari, iCal, DVD Player, Front Row, Photo Booth, Xcode Developer Tools, iLife ’09 (includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand)
Back To Top
4. Rozoil’s Gruv-Glide
A Stereophile Recommended Product! Aerosol formula provides a microscopic layer of lubrication that reduces record wear and prevents static build-up. Comes in a kit with two pads. The new formulation leaves no residue, reduces surface noise and extends stylus life.
Gruv-Glide is a dry record treatment that actually enhances the fidelity of the record. Prior to its development, even the highest quality cartridge could not produce the maximum available reproduction from the phono record. Now for the first time, Gruv-Glide will allow you to hear more micro-detail while bringing out the best possible sound.
Gruv-Glide not only increases fidelity, but also reduces surface noise, removes static, and cleans the record. The treated record and cartridge stylus will last longer due to the increased tracking ability and reduced friction. One application lasts for an indefinite period of time. The kit will treat at least 200 records when used as directed, making it a very economical record care system.
Gruv Glide Will Lower Your Noise Floor, Reduce Surface Noise and Extend Stylus Life!
- Superior dry record treatment
- Removes static
- Cleans vinyl
- Enhances fidelity
- Reduces surface noise
- Long lasting
- Extends the lives of cartridges and records
- One can treats 300 sides
- Includes 4.5oz aerosol can, two applicator pads and a static tester
Apply For The Numark Professional DJ Audio Bundle with Financing
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.