Pacific West Capital and LISA: Active Partners in the Life Settlement Industry
More than 100 companies across the United States rely on LISA to be their voice within the secondary insurance market. LISA, or the Life Insurance Settlement Association, acts as the trade body for brokers, providers, financing entities and service firms. The association urges the structured development of critical regulations and promotes integrity and competence within its membership ranks.
Pacific West Capital Group, a Los Angeles-based senior settlement facilitator, has been a member of LISA since 2006. As one of the industry’s pioneers, Pacific West Capital has carved out a niche for trusted investments that deliver fixed returns over a mid- to long-range period of time. For a $20,000 minimum investment, qualified California residents can purchase fractional interest in the proceeds of policy that meets stringent underwriting standards.
Pacific West Capital, along with all other LISA members, must comply with a code of ethics and with standards of professional conduct. These provisions include the following:
- Placing client interests above personal interests
- Honestly portraying life settlement transactions and making disclosures promptly
- Maintaining client privacy and transaction confidentiality
- Improving the knowledge and professional capabilities of themselves and others
- Acting ethically and complying with all laws and regulations
Along with these professional principles, Pacific West Capital Group reviews cite the firm’s friendliness and personal service. Clients such as M.W. from Long Beach and A.H. from Fresno applaud CEO Andrew Calhoun’s attention to their financial well being. Since the beginning, this type of customer satisfaction has been LISA’s goal.
No tags for this post.
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.